Monday, December 21, 2015

After a night of heavy boozing a man stumbles out of a bar. To sober up a bit he decides to walk home instead of taking a taxi.

Soon he finds himself in a dodgy part of town, where he has never been before. Then a homeless person gets in front of him and asks the man for some change.

The man looks at the bum and says: “I bet you’re gonna get beers for that money, aren’t you?”

"Oh no sir" the bum replies with the face of an angel.

“Hmmm, no beers. So you’re gonna get wine then, ey?!”

– No sir, certainly not. I never drink wine.

“Aha, so you’re gonna get hard liquor right?!

– Absolutely not sir. In fact I never touched a drop of alcohol in my entire life.

“In that case, why don’t you come with me to my place”, the man says.

– Oh sir, that would be too much hospitality. I really couldn’t.

The man looks at the bum and replies: “Hospitality? I’m not offering you anything. I just want you to come with me, so I can show my nagging wife what happens to people who don’t drink.”

Start the week with a smile and you'll #HaveAGreatWorkingWeek

No comments:

Post a Comment