Sunday, August 4, 2013

Do you know why?!

An interesting incident happened today morning. I went out on an errand and when I sat in my car a 90+ years old woman asked me for change for Rs.100. I gave it and she commented that she needed the change for the auto. Just on impulse I asked her where she is going and the place she mentioned is only a kilometre off my way so again on an impulse I offered to drop her there.

When she was about to get down at a church she asked my name. I told her and she said "I'll pray to God to help you". I casually remarked "Why trouble Him. If a man helps its enough!". She replied "He will give that helping idea to men". I said "But then why is God is giving bad ideas to men?!". She said she doesn't know! I said even I don't know!

Do you know/think God is responsible for our thinking?! If so I've to forgive almost everyone :) This question of course is only for those who believe in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment