Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Rare occurrence! My story & my parents story published in the same issue!!

A very rare occurrence perhaps in the history of Telugu literature!!

My parents story and my story were published in the same Deepavali Special Issue of Andhra Prabha in November, 1996!! I just discovered the old issue in my archives.

Here's the Index of that issue...the very 1st story is my parents - Bina Devi and the very last one is mine!!

బహుశా తెలుగు పత్రిక రంగంలో ఒక అరుదైన సంఘటన!  నా తల్లితండ్రుల కథ, నా కథ ఆంధ్ర ప్రభ 1996 దీపావళి ప్రత్యెక సంచికలో ప్రచురించారు!! ఈ కింద ఆ సంచిక విషయ సూచికలో మొట్టమొదటి కథ బీనాదేవిది. చిట్టచివరి కథ నాది!!

PS: For better readability please right click on image and select "Open link in new tab"



ఈ కింద నా కథ(!) చదవండి!

ముఖ్య గమనిక: సాధారణంగా నా "కథల్లో" "కథ" ఉండదని మనవి :)


No comments:

Post a Comment